Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {1/25/17}

Hello friends! I'm back for another What's Up Wednesday and of course I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel!


What we're eating this week: On Sunday I made these bread sticks and I found the recipe on Pinterest. We ate them with spaghetti and they were delicious! We also got a crepe maker for Christmas and we made them for the first time this week. They were also really yummy! We put bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate in them! So good!

What I'm reminiscing about: Baby E is growing up so fast! Yesterday he turned three months old! How did that happen?!? Even though it makes me sad that time goes so fast, I'm glad to be getting out of the newborn stage!

What I'm loving: These protein bars. They taste great and actually fill you up!


What we've been up to: Playing games non-stop! We rotate between Candy Land, Fishing Game, and Disney Matching.

What I'm dreading: Nothing at the moment!

What I'm working on: My LipSense Business! Join my Facebook group for more details!

What I'm excited about: In the next couple weeks we will be finding out where we are headed after dental school! Ahhh! It can't come soon enough!

What I'm watching: Another dental wife told me about the show called Hart of Dixie and I can't wait for nap time so I can watch it! I'm hooked! It's on Netflix if you're looking for a good show!

What I'm reading: I just picked up this book from the library. I'm hosting book club in March and this is the book for that month. I figured I better start reading it now because it might take me two months to finish it!

What I'm listening to: B learned how to fly a mini drone last night and he's caught on pretty fast to it, but it keeps crashing into things, so that's unfortunately what I'm listening to at my house right now!

What I'm wearing: The outfit below was one of my favorites from last week. The booties (Similar) are so comfortable! I wore them all around Annapolis last Monday and my feet felt great most of the day.

What I'm doing this weekend: We are heading up to DC for the day on Saturday!

What I'm looking forward to next month: House hunting (online) because we will finally know where we are going!!

What else is new: I just put out my Valentine's decorations and I'm loving the extra touches of pink around my house:)

Who is your favorite bachelor from past seasons? I'd have to say Sean:) He is the most down to earth bachelor they've had in a while. I'm not really a fan of Nick right now.

Thanks for catching up with our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment