Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Finds {Black Friday Sales}

Happy Friday! In one week it's Black Friday!
Are you a Black Friday shopper?? I have gone a few times, but have decided that I'd rather go on normal days or shop online. On Monday, Adriele from Style Assisted wrote a post on surviving Black Friday Shopping. She said that the Monday before Black Friday is when she has found some of the best deals! I think that she's right! You just have to keep your eyes out for them! I'm also a believer in online shopping, it's so much easier!

Here's some notable sales happening on Black Friday, that I may or may not be checking out online!:)

Target: All apparel, accessories, women's boots, and purses will be 40% off on Black Friday! Here are some sweaters and boots that caught my eye! (Click on the picture for more details!)

Kohl's: I got a flyer in the mail this week with three different coupons. The first one is for November 20-22-Take an extra 20% off; the next one is for November 23-27 take an extra 15% off, and the third one was a $10 off $10 or more purchase on November 26th-27th until 1:00pm. If you're a Kohl's cardholder look for these awesome deals! Also if you spend $50 or more you get $15 Kohl's Cash which is always great!
They also are having 60% off handbags and wallets for her, so I've chosen a few that you will love!

Old Navy: I haven't been able to find out what sales Old Navy is having for Black Friday, but here are some items that I think should be on sale!:)

Bath and Body Works: I haven't seen an ad for these deals yet, but I'm sure there will be great deals!!

Shutterfly: I always order my Christmas cards the weekend after Thanksgiving because Shutterfly has some awesome deals around then, plus I usually get a great coupon in my email from them!

Will you be braving the crowds or do you prefer online shopping?

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment