Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's up Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix & Match Family, and Pinterest Told Me To for....
What we're eating this week- Fajitas, Taco Salad, Basil Pesto Tilapia, Pizza

What I'm reminiscing about- The day that my husband will come home before 6:00pm- One week left of finals!!

What I'm loving- Leftover Cadbury Mini Eggs- They are getting me through this week!

What we've been up to- Painting a wooden shelf, playing with friends, crafting

What I'm dreading- Having to go grocery shopping this weekend.

What I'm working on- An awesome project with an old window!

What I'm excited about- My husband to be done with finals next week! Wohoo!

What I'm watching/reading- Hawaii Five-O and reading Murder by the Way by Betsy Brannon Green

What I'm listening to- Silence...Baby B is in bed!

What I'm wearing- a pink shirt and my crazy comfy pants,,,more about them coming on Friday:)

What I'm doing this weekend- Going grocery shopping, to a birthday and graduation party, and hanging with the hubs!

What I'm looking forward to next month- Have I said that my husband will be done with FINALS next week!! He'll have summer clinic, but that doesn't require tests.

What else is new- We are going to see our family in three months!

What are you getting your mom (or what do you want) for Mother's Day this year? I want a foot massage and I would give my mom a manicure if we lived closer.

2 comments:

  1. I love old windows! You should post a picture when you are done with it. I'm always looking for a fun way to use one. And Mother's Day is sneaking up on me so fast. I better get something figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be posting a picture in a week or two! I'd Love for you to follow so you don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete