Monday, March 30, 2015

My weekend with a good book!

This last week was a little crazy. My hubby stayed late a few nights to study for a test and this means I'm basically a single mom for those few days. Kudos to all the single mothers out there. I don't know how you do it because it's hard! 
Thankfully dental school doesn't last forever:)
 At the school my husband goes to, the second year is considered the hardest and he only has a month and a half left of it! Yay!!! 
On Thursday and Friday he was able to come home early and help with Baby B because I had an awful cold/flu. I'm determined to make this coming week great and productive because last week was definitely not that:)

This weekend I finished this book
You can find it here.
It was sooo good! If you love suspense and action you will love this book!

Happy Monday!

Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment