Saturday, December 30, 2017

Staying Organized in 2018

Happy New Year!!

We had a wonderful Christmas but spent this last week after caring for sick kids. It seems like every Christmas break someone gets sick! While that wasn't too fun, it gave us lots of time to watch shows (I finished Season 3 of When Calls the Heart in 24 hours!), naps, and cuddles!

This time of the year I'm always on the hunt for a new planner. I would be lost without one! Once a week I sit down and plan out my week in my planner. There's something about writing lists on paper and then crossing them off that's so satisfying!

 This year I'm wanting to be better at meal planning and eating healthier, so I knew my planner needed to be able to help me in those areas. Peacock Paper & Gifts had the PERFECT planner for me!

I got the weekly planner and can't wait to fill up the pages with what 2018 has in store for our family!

Be sure to check out Peacock Paper & Gifts on Instagram! They are also giving you all 20% off your order with the code: BRUSHING20.

This post is a collaboration with Peacock Paper and Gifts. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment