Thursday, June 1, 2017

Boston Bucket List

We sat down as a family (well my husband and I) and made our Boston Bucket List!! The list includes things that aren't in Boston, but I wanted to keep everything on the same list so we included places in the entire New England area.

 I can't wait to start crossing things off! I'm so glad we have four years to complete it because it's a little long, plus I'm sure we'll be adding other things to it as well!

-Red Sox game
-Children's Museum
-JFK Library
-Walk the entire Freedom Trail
-Boston Tea Party Ships and Museums
-Castle Island
-Quincy Market
-Boston Duck Tour
-Old North Church
-Boston Public Garden
-Visit Harvard
-Cape Cod
-Nantucket
-Martha's Vineyard
-Salem Witch Trials- Salem, MA
- Lexington and Concord
-New York City
-Maine
-Vermont (in the winter)
-New Hampshire

Please let me know if there's anything we should add to it!!!

Linking up with Thoughts for ThursdayThinking out LoudPenny's Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment