Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday Link Up {1}

I'm so excited to be doing this link up with you! We have so much to be grateful for and it's so important to write it down as a daily reminder! This is an amazing quote to apply to our lives!

This week I'm thankful for:
-My Husband: He is such a hard worker. I'm so grateful for his willingness to provide for our family so I can stay home with Baby B.

-Baby B: Kids are so great! I am so grateful for my little buddy! He definitely makes every day interesting and exciting:)
-Music- If you haven't listened to this arrangement from The Piano Guys you need to! Good music can make the biggest difference in your life. I'm so grateful for music that lifts my spirits!
-Seasons: I pretty much say that I love every season when the season starts, but then I always end up wanting the next season to come a month later. But I am very thankful I live somewhere where there are four seasons. I don'think I could live in an area where it's hot most of the year.

Now it's your turn!
Please link up below and see what everyone is thankful for this week! Remember to come back on November 12th and 19th as well!


Follow on


No comments:

Post a Comment