Monday, June 29, 2015

What I Wore {9} + Favorite Summer Shoe

Today I'm linking up with Erika and showing you my favorite summer shoes and how I've styled them! I've recently done these posts on sandals and boat shoes and they are definitely my go-to summer shoes! I love shoes, but with living on a tight budget I haven't let myself look at the shoe section in a while.  I can dream though:) and I can't wait to see what other people in the link up have pick out!

These sandals have been well worn! I bought them a few years ago at Kohl's and spent more money on them than normal. They were definitely worth the extra money!
Here is the post with this outfit's details.


A year or two ago I was looking for some closed-toe shoes to wear in the summer and for going on vacations. I found these awesome boat shoes and they are so comfortable, light and easy to pack in a suitcase!
I also love a stylish, comfortable wedge! These are my go-to shoes for going out or to church. When I first was looking at these shoes in the store I wanted a black pair, but I'm so glad that I got the nude color instead!


Follow on

8 comments:

  1. Super cute outfits girl! i'm loving the beaded sandals and of course that pink striped shirt!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Those Roxy boats look so fun and comfy!! And of course already have drooled over those beaded sandals and now wedges! You're 3 for 3 girl!!! Happy Monday!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boat shoes are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! My favorites are the wedges!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last top - the florals are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first pair of sandals is adorable!


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete