Thursday, May 28, 2015

Deal of the Day!

As you know, I love finding awesome deals on clothes!

This dress is perfect for any day! It looks so comfy and it's only $24.99! Find it HERE!
The Perfect Casual Dress! Fits sizes 0-16!

To go along beautifully with one of these dresses would be these pendant necklaces! I love the teal and pink ones! They are only $6.99, which is an awesome deal! Find them HERE!
Large Bead Pendant - 11 Colors!

Happy shopping!

Follow on
                Facebook / Twitter / Instagram/Pinterest / Bloglovin

Linking up with Thoughts for ThursdayThinking out LoudPenny's Passionand Stuff and Things.

8 comments:

  1. Tomorrow n my Friday Faves I highlight my extremely inexpensive knit dress I'm in love with! That necklace is cute! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to come see it! Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  2. Ooo, great finds! I'm off to check out those necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I saw those two things and really wanted them too! Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love everything on that site!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know! I want one in every color!

      Delete