Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Lesson Learned

Sweater - Kohl's (Sold out)
Pants - Primark
Shoes - Similar

Photos by Kristina Sponseller

This post has nothing to do with these pictures! I just love this sweater and had to share it with you all!

Yesterday I had good intentions to workout and was only ten minutes in when Baby E dropped a weight on my ring finger. I cried for a good ten minutes. It hurt so bad! 

My finger swelled up and bruised pretty quickly so I decided to go to the doctor and make sure it wasn't broken. It was kind of a wasted appointment because there's not much they can do unless the swelling doesn't go down, then I have to go back in for an x-ray.

So lesson learned is to not workout while Baby E is awake and keep all weights far away from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment