Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Two Types of Winter Coats You Need in your Closet










Outfit 1: Puffer Coat - Similar
Booties - Target
Outfit 2: Coat - Similar 
Scarf - Similar (Under $12!)

While we lived in Virginia I hardly ever wore coats and I was so tempted to get rid of all of them! I'm so glad I didn't because I'm actually putting them to good use here in New England!

The first coat pictured, I got on major sale the end of last winter for only $30! It has saved me this winter so far! I usually reach for it during the week when I'm running errands or going outside when the boys need some fresh air and more space to run around.

I have been wearing the second coat when I'm wanting to look more dressed up. I love wearing this one to church or on our rare date nights!

I guess what I'm trying to get at in this post is that you only need a puffer coat and a dressy coat in your closet! Haha I've been getting rid of so many things in my closet and trying to declutter that this was a little pep talk for myself to get rid of coats I hardly wear!

Well I'm off to a cookie exchange and to declutter some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment