Tuesday, September 5, 2017

One Dress for Two Seasons + Real Life

Dress: Roolee
Shoes: Amazon
Sunglasses: Primark (Similar)


Dress: Roolee
Vest: Old
Shoes: Amazon
Sunglasses: Primark (Similar)


This last week was a hard one.

I've tried pinpointing what made it so difficult because we stayed busy but I think it comes down to being worn out. Caring for two energetic boys by myself is hard, especially when one of them decides to not sleep well at night and the other is constantly asking "Why?" to EVERYTHING! 

After a few events on Saturday that made things go from bad to worse, I got a pep talk from my husband. Like always he helped me put things into perspective and I know that I can keep going. It also helped that he bathed the boys before leaving to see a patient;) haha

My husband's rotation right now requires him to be on call 24/7. He has his own patients he sees during the day and then at any given time at night he could be called in. I thought that getting woke up multiple times from a newborn is hard, but to hear that pager go off multiple times at night is another story.

Well that's a little look into our life right now. I'm wanting to be honest with you all during this crazy time in our life because life is hard and we all can do hard things!

No comments:

Post a Comment