Monday, July 31, 2017

Life Lately


Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. My husband started his oral surgery residency and life got crazy for him, which in turn meant that I have been single momming it. He's been gone 100+ hours a week (it's insane!) and it's been really hard and overwhelming for both of us. I'm not telling you this to feel bad for us but it's just our life right now and we are pushing through!

The boys and I are loving Boston! We have been trying out new playgrounds and making new friends. I have been getting pretty good at parallel parking too;)


I spoke in church on Sunday and this quote is from my talk: "Men and women who turn their lives over to God will find out that he can make a lot more out of their lives than they can. He will deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace. Whoever will lose his life to God will find he has eternal life." (Ezra Taft Benson)

This time of our lives has been harder than ever but we both know that there's a reason why we're supposed to be in Boston and doing what we're doing, so we'll continue looking heavenward for guidance and strength!

I want to say that I'll be back to blogging regularly but like I said were still adjusting and figuring out life right now so I'll try to get blogging more frequently but I can't promise anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment