Thursday, May 4, 2017

Moving Ramblings...

Our move is coming up so quickly and as much as I dislike change I am looking forward to some of the changes we have coming- a different apartment layout (no stairs!), new sights to see, cooler weather, etc. 

I read this quote the other day and thought it was fitting for our upcoming move and having my husband finish dental school.
"You get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you'll never be that way again." -Azar Nafasi
We will probably never live in Virginia again, my husband will never be in dental school again, kids are always getting bigger and more independent, we will never live off of loans again:) You get the idea. So.Much.Change!!

I found these quotes on Pinterest that I know will make this move and transition period easier:)




No comments:

Post a Comment