Friday, May 5, 2017

Dental Gala

On Wednesday night we went to the Senior Dental Gala! I have been watching my friends go to this event for the past four years and I can't believe it was finally our turn to go!

We have had to pay class dues each year that go towards this event and so we felt like we had to go to get our money's worth.
I was also a little nervous to go because 1) I had to leave Baby E for the longest amount of time and 2) I'm just a mom and I felt like I didn't know how to act around so many adults! (Lame excuse- I know!) 

We actually ended up having a fun time and enjoying a kid-free night, which we haven't had in a LONG time!

We totally felt like we were going to Prom and even got a few weird stares from the neighbors:)
Dress- Amazon
Shoes- Amazon
Clutch- Kohl's
Nude Undershirt- HalfTee
LipSense- Praline Rose

Photo booth fun!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment