Thursday, April 6, 2017

Currently using in the...{Shower}

So this post is a little random/weird but I was in the shower when I thought of it! Haha:) So here goes!

We obviously all take showers and I think it's interesting to know what different products people use in shower and what order they do everything in, so here's my list. I'd love to hear yours in the comments!

(Note: I only wash my hair once a week, so when I don't wash my hair the order is the same minus the shampooing and conditioning!)

First I make sure my boys are happy and occupied because this is usually the only time of day I have a moment alone! I shampoo my hair twice, so I first use Paul Mitchell's Shampoo Two and then wash my face with Biore face wash.

After that I rinse out my hair and put in Joico Endure Violet Purple Shampoo. I love using this to keep my blonde hair from going brassy! I let that sit in my hair for a couple minutes. Then I rinse it and put in Joico Endure Violet Conditioner and let that sit in my hair for a couple minutes as well. During that time I'll use my pumice block (less than $2!) and shave- I use Tea Tree Shampoo to shave with and it works great!

Then I rinse my hair and use body wash. Right now I'm using Zest Fruit Boost and it smells amazing!

There you have it! It seems like a lot when it's written out but it's really not that complicated;)


No comments:

Post a Comment