Sunday, April 9, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Week 14}

Happy Sunday!

Tomorrow I'm starting a no sugar challenge which means I'm basically only eating treats/snacks with less than 6 grams of sugar and then having a cheat day on the weekend! I'm doing it with some friends so wish us luck! 

I also can't wait for all the Easter festivities we have going this week!

--------------------- 

Day 92:
So much to learn from #ldsconf!

Day 93:
Just a little look at something we did today.

Day 94:
Socks are staying on my feet today because last night we killed the biggest spider I've seen in a long time! Yuck!

Day 95:
Family pictures were a success! All we had to do was bribe with ice cream!

Day 96:
This is the first day I've missed so far! I'm kind of bummed about it but I needed to take a break from Instagram that day.

Day 97:
The weekend is here and I'm so ready for it!

Day 98:
It was so sunny outside he needed an umbrella!

No comments:

Post a Comment