Monday, March 6, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Week 9}

Hello hello! 

I'm just sharing another week of pictures! I'm hoping to get more posts up during the coming weeks. Life has been a little crazy, as it probably is for everyone:)

Day 57:
"You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make." Gordon B Hinckley

Day 58:
Jumping for joy because we survived the 20+ hours in the car this weekend house hunting! We didn't find a place to live so our search continues!

Day 59:
Does anyone remember playing with these beads when they were younger?!? We got them for Baby E for Christmas and B plays with them all the time!

Day 60:
I finally got my hands on this book! (It's great so far!)

Day 61:
Our shopping cart: 80% Kids 20% Food

Day 62:
Spring is already here...on my nails at least! ;)

Day 63:
Love him!
All of these pictures and more can be found on my Instagram (@brushing.our.way.through.life)

No comments:

Post a Comment