Sunday, March 26, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Week 12}

Hey everyone! 

We had a great time with my brother and sister in law this past week! I was going to do a recap of their visit but the pictures would basically be duplicates of past visits to DC so I won't bore you with those:) Other highlights of their visit was going on a walking bridge across the James River and taking them to our favorite BBQ place! 

As always here's our weekly recap!

Day 78:
Sunday walk with my boys!

Day 79:
Abe says Hi!

Day 80:
I could look at these blossoms all year long!

Day 81:
We have loved having visitors this week and I'm going to miss having extra hands around to help!

Day 82:
Tomorrow Baby E will be five months old and hopefully he'll start sleeping through the night again. Four month sleep regression is real!

Day 83:
Brother Bonding

Day 84:
This view made waking up at 5:00am worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment