Sunday, March 12, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Week 10}

We had big plans to visit Mt. Vernon (George Washington's house) this weekend but ended up staying home because B and I had a stomach bug. This is the first time we've been sick this past year and hopefully the last! 

On a happier note, green leaves have been appearing on all the trees and it's getting me excited for Spring!

Day 64:
"I have been quoted as saying 'Do the best you can.' But I want to emphasize that it be the very best. We are too prone to be satisfied with mediocre performance. We are capable of doing so much better." -Gordon B Hinckley
Shirt found here!

Day 65:
Twinning

Day 66:
Trying to convince Baby E that naps are a good thing!

Day 67:
Both boys are finally on the same nap schedule!

Day 68:
My little bookworm! How is he old enough to be reading books to me?!

Day 69:
"These are 50 cents off!" You have made me proud B!

Day 70:
Baby E's pants are a little small on him, so let's pretend they're supposed to be like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment