Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {2/22/17}

Hello!
I'm back for another What's Up Wednesday and of course I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel!


What we're eating this week: French Dip Sliders and Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas

What I'm reminiscing about: How is it almost March?!? I can't believe it's time to take down the Christmas cards from the back of our door. I leave them up until Valentine's Day because they are from people we love:)


What I'm loving: I used Matte Gloss for the first time and loved the look of it! You have to try it if you're a LipSense lover! I have some in stock, so send me an email to order brushingourwaythroughlife@gmail.com

What we've been up to: Enjoying this beautiful Virginia weather! On Saturday it was over 70 degrees so of course B wanted to go ride the train with his friend!

What I'm dreading: If you read my post from yesterday, I'm dreading living in a big city but I'm trying to have faith over fear!

What I'm working on: Apartment searching, my LipSense business, and trying to be more patient with my three year old ;)

What I'm excited about: Finding these valentines cards for 24 cents at Walmart! I love post holiday sales!

What I'm watching: My husband and I just finished watching Person of Interest and I didn't like the last few seasons. I am watching The Bachelor and I don't feel like Nick is serious about getting married...but hopefully it will work out with someone!

What I'm reading: I'll be honest, I've only read about ten pages from the book I talked about last month for my book club...Good thing I gave myself two months to read it!!

What I'm listening to: Right now- Silence!! In the car I've been listening to Carleen Tanner's Parenting CDs....I need all the help I can get;)

What I'm wearing: A Baby! haha but seriously:
Softest tee ever (Long sleeve version-Under $5)

What I'm doing this weekend: House/apartment hunting in Boston! I can't wait to see the city where we'll be living for the next four years!

What I'm looking forward to next month: My brother and sister-in-law are coming to visit for their spring break! We love visitors!!

What else is new: This Vinylux color (Beckoning Begonia) is perfect for transitioning to spring time!
What is your "can't live without" beauty product? I have to put St. Ives Face Lotion on morning and night no matter what!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment