Thursday, January 5, 2017

Time in the Snow + New Years Thoughts

Our Christmas break is officially over and it's so sad, we love spending time with our families.

2017 is bringing lots of changes to our family that we are very excited about-My husband gets his Match results for oral surgery residency, he graduates from dental school, and we move to another state. All of these will happen in the first six months of the year, who knows what the last six months will bring!
Although I am excited for these events, they inevitably bring change and lots of it! I don't like change because it's hard and uncomfortable but with it comes growth. It's a great feeling to look back and see how much I've grown and know that I can do hard things and survive!! :)

I'm pretty bad at keeping my new years resolutions, so this year I've decided to write questions down for different areas of my life and look at them every few days, weeks, or months and see how I am doing based on how I answer each question. Hopefully this will help me to actually improve in different areas of my life!
We played in the snow quite a bit during the break. B loved it the first few times, but then realized that the house and car were warmer!
I hope your new years is off to a great start!

Linking up with Thoughts for ThursdayThinking out LoudPenny's Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment