Friday, January 13, 2017

New Hobby

You guys! I have a new hobby and it involves makeup!!

As you know last month I did a review on LipSense and I fell in love with the product! To be honest it took a few weeks for me to really love it, but now I'm never going back to any other lip color! (I won't be spamming this blog with LipSense after this post, so if you want to get info on sales and new colors join my Facebook page: Kissable Lips with Lindsey!)


After having one color, I wanted to get more and the best way for me to be able to get more was to become a LipSense distributor! Plus I wanted to share with everyone this amazing product!

There are so many gorgeous colors, no matter if you like bright or neutral lips there's a color for you! My favorite so far is Apple Cider! It's the perfect neutral color!

Here I am in Sheer Pink!

And in Cappuccino!
All of the lip colors can be found on my Facebook page: Kissable Lips with Lindsey

If you are interested here are some awesome perks of being a distributor:

Let me know if you want to order or join my team, email me at brushingourwaythroughlife@gmail.com!


Linking up with.....Friday Favorites,  High Five for Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment