Monday, January 23, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Week 3}

We are now in the last full week of January! I'm so glad it's flying by because we have some exciting things happening the end of this month that I can't wait to share with you all! So stay tuned!

Day 15:
Morning church is our thing AND this little guy gets the bed all to himself while we get ready! 

Day 16:
We got a lot of funny looks today as our group of 7 strollers explored Annapolis, MD!

Day 17:
Our go-to snack after nap time is popcorn! What's your's?

Day 18:
Suns out, Shades out!

Day 19:
I didn't do much today but I did do a giant train puzzle!

Day 20:
Being a mom of two has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. There are several times a day that both boys are crying and I think I'm going to lose my mind. And sometimes there are moments like this when B talks to E and it makes it all worth it.

Day 21:
Night out to a movie with the boys...except after a couple unfortunate events (aka: Going to the wrong theater and then picking a different movie and the tickets selling out) We are now in our pajamas on the couch watching Bob the Builder! #familymovienightin

As always follow on Instagram (@brushing.our.way.through.life) to see our daily happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment