Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Show and Tell {Pinterest Pins}

Today I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell and will be sharing my most recent Pinterest pins! If you haven't already, follow me on Pinterest to see what I'm pinning!

I'm going to make this flower one of these days! It's beautiful and doesn't look too complicated!
Found Here

These sensory activities are just what we need for B and his busy little body! They will be great for those cold days we can't go outside.
Found Here

I'm always looking for new hair inspiration and new ways to color and highlight hair. I love the finished result on this girl!
Found Here

I am loving this look! I just got a vest that's similar to this one and I'm excited to flaunt this style. :)

Obviously I'm loving gingham and vests right now!
Found Here

I'm always looking for things to do with my Silhouette. This post tells all about great fonts to use with your sketch pens!
Found Here

Happy Pinning!

Linking up with Bloggers Who Inspire Me

No comments:

Post a Comment