Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How I Style It: Love Struck

Today I'm linking up with Tif at Bright on a Budget for How I Style It: Love Struck date night look! 

There's a lot of hype right now about Valentine's Day because it is less than two weeks away! I honestly hated this holiday for the longest time, but now that I'm married it's definitely a lot better! 

As you all know by now, our lives have been consumed by a test that my husband has to take to get into oral surgery residency. He takes that test on the 13th of this month and that will be the best Valentine's Day present EVER! He still may have to retake it depending on the score, but I'm hoping and praying it's the last time!

Here's my Valentine's Day look! With it being on a Sunday this year, I'm totally wearing this dress to church! It's pink, lacy and I love it!
Dress- Pink sold out // Cardigan (similar)  // Shoes (similar, similar)

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment