Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day to Night Makeup

We are getting so close to Valentine's Day (which is also my half birthday!) and I thought I would share an easy day to night makeup look. I usually wear makeup everyday and I found myself going all out on my makeup in the morning because I thought it would be too time consuming to add more later if I was going somewhere that night. 

I figured out a way, where it's quick and simple to go from daytime mom to date night wife! Here's how: I added darker eye shadow to the crease of my eyelids; contoured my cheekbones with bronzer, and added darker lip gloss. How simple was that! Try it out next time you are going out and let me know what you thought!

Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette 
Maybelline The Elixir- Rose

Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment