Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday {1/27/16}

Today I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel for What's Up Wednesday and that also means it's pretty much the end of January! How did that happen?!?!

What we're eating this week: Let's just say the snow days made me not want to cook, so we have been eating frozen pizza the past few nights....but yesterday I made oven baked tacos and we'll probably have basil pesto tortellini and something in the crock pot this week as well!

What I'm reminiscing about: On Monday I went through all of Baby B's clothes. I wanted to get rid of the ones I'm never going to use or didn't like. It was so crazy seeing how big he's gotten over two years. It made me want to cry!

What I'm loving: My husband got this wireless speaker around Christmas time and we have been using it non-stop for jamming out to music in the kitchen. It has great sound and is only $30!

What we've been up to: As you saw in my post on Monday. we have been snowed in for four days, so lots of painting and playing with bubbles have been going on around here!
What I'm dreading: I can't think of anything right now!

What I'm working on: I'm making another one of these Valentine's Day banners and I'll be making this table runner today!

What I'm excited about: For it to be warm enough to play outside and my brother's wedding in April!

What I'm watching: We just finished Making a Murderer and I thought parts of it were interesting, but I got bored at the end...I'd rather watch shows like White Collar which we also just finished!

What I'm reading: I've been reading a bunch, but my favorite book was Mark of Royalty by Jennifer K. Clark. It has the perfect fairy tale ending which I love!

What I'm wearing: After wearing sweats for four days I finally got dressed in real clothes yesterday!
 Vest // Pants- Out of stock // Rain boots

One of my favorite church outfits from a couple weeks ago!
ShirtSold out // Skirt (similarsimilar) // Heels

What I'm doing this weekend: Putting up my Valentine Decorations and possibly coloring my hair. I'm thinking of adding more highlights! Bring on the blonde!

What I'm looking forward to next month: Valentine's Day and some awesome crafts I'm making!

What else is new: This time next year we'll know where we are going for oral surgery residency!

What is your favorite Valentines Day treat? Rice Crispy treats or Sweet tart candies!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment