Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and we are ready for the huge snowstorm that's supposed to hit us today and tomorrow! I love the snow so I'm excited! People around here tend to freak out when it's going to snow, so it's been funny to hear everyone's reactions to this big storm.
Here are my favorites from the week!
Today is a snow day for my husband! It hasn't even started snowing and they've canceled school, so we're going to breakfast with some friends! 
I found this hoodie on Pinterest and it looks so cute and warm! I don't love the price though...

My post from Wednesday is a favorite because I'm loving vests lately. So go check it out if you missed it!
For craft group this week we made these banners. I'll be doing a post in a few weeks of my Valentine's decorations, but here's a sneak peek!

Have a great weekend! See you on Monday!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment