Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!! 
It has been a busy week and I'm ready for a three day weekend. I'm going to keep it short and sweet today! Here's a few things we have been up to this week!
I saw this frozen hot chocolate protein shake on an Instagram post (@kargetsfit_) last week and it's so yummy! Here's the recipe for you to enjoy too!

Frozen Hot Chocolate Protein Shake
1 envelope of Swiss miss hot chocolate
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (We used a cookies and cream one)
8 oz. of unsweetened vanilla/coconut almond milk
8 ice cubes
Pinch of salt

Blend and Drink!
We almost bought Baby B a beta fish on Saturday! The fish bowl and rocks for the bottom were in our cart but I decided against it last minute. I just didn't know where we would put it, so I'm trying to figure out a good spot for it and hopefully the Easter Bunny will bring him one in a couple months;)
I got these adorable snowflake marquees at an after Christmas sale and Baby B and I love them! He's always asking me to turn them on! For craft group this week we made little sock snowmen! They turned out so cute! Here's the tutorial we used.

Have an awesome long weekend!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment