Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {11/25/15}

It's time for another update of what I've been up to! So I'm linking up with Shay, Sheaffer, and Mel for What's Up Wednesday!

What we're eating this week: With it being Thanksgiving we will be eating lots of turkey, Sweet Potato CasseroleRaspberry Pretzel Jello Salad, and Corn Casserole!

What I'm reminiscing about: As I type this, my brothers are driving home from college for the break and it's making me think back to the days where we could just drive home for the holidays or whenever we wanted to! Now it would take us 32+ hours instead of 5!

What I'm loving: Holiday smells! I have the Scentsy bar, Christmas Cottage warming right now and it's amazing! I love holiday scents!

What we've been up to: Decorating for Christmas, hanging out at the library, and my toe is feeling lots better:) (story here).

What I'm dreading: Flying by myself with an almost two year old! I know everything will be fine but it still makes me nervous! Pray for me!

What I'm working on: I've been busy completing Christmas projects before I go out West. I'm all done Christmas shopping, except for one gift!

What I'm excited about: Seeing our families in two-ish weeks!

What I'm watching: Gilmore Girls! I have never seen this show before and everyone has been raving about it, so I started watching it and love it!

What I'm reading: Sound Among the Trees by Susan Meissner- She is such a great author, I'm a huge fan! I just started my third book from her.

 The Mistletoe Promise by Richard Paul Evans- This is such a cute Christmas story! If you love sappy books then this one's for you!

 Michael Vey The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans- This book is geared towards high schoolers, but I still thought it was a good suspenseful book!

What I'm listening to: The Forgotten Carols by Michael McClain. The songs are about the 'forgotten' characters of the nativity. I usually don't listen to Christmas songs before Thanksgiving, but I used some of the songs for a recent church lesson.

What I'm wearing:
Holiday Dinner for church.
Top: Similar, Similar 
Pants: Exact
Booties: Similar, Similar
Watch: Similar, Similar

Date Night Attire

Chambray Top: Exact
Pants: Similar
Booties: Exact
Necklace: Paparazzi Jewelry Only $5!

What I'm doing this weekend: A little Black Friday shopping and sightseeing with my boys!

What I'm looking forward to next month: Spending time with family, Christmas, and hopefully snow!

What else is new: Nothing I can think of...

What is your favorite Christmas tradition? I love delivering treats to others during the holidays. They aren't expecting it and you are giving instead of getting. You do get happiness though:)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment