Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What I Spend on Clothes

I have always been curious to know what other people's budget is when buying clothes. In all reality I really don't need any new clothes, but if I come across a $4 shirt I'm probably going to buy it! My husband and I have a set budget and we have a certain amount of money that we can spend on whatever we want. Mine usually goes towards clothes and makeup. His goes towards books, workout things, and occasionally clothes.
Even though I would love to go on shopping sprees every month, there are more important things to spend our money on. In our current stage of life I can't spend a couple hundred dollars on clothes. I think it's important to be practical in how you spend your money. But that doesn't mean that you can't have cute clothes!
Top Right Outfit Details // Bottom Left Outfit Details // Bottom Right Outfit Details

The prices listed below is the most I will spend on each item. I don't go searching for clothes in this price point, I usually start at the clearance racks and go from there!
 Shoes: $40
Shirts: $10-$15
Pants: $30
Skirts/Dresses: $15
Jackets/Sweaters: $20
Accessories: $10

What do you spend on clothes? Do you have a budget?

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment