Monday, October 5, 2015

What I Wore {16}

Hello! It's Monday once again and I'm sad to see that the weekend is over. With the "hurricane" it has been extremely wet in Virginia, so I was unable to take outfit pictures for you. I wore this outfit last week because the air is starting to feel crisper and smell more fallish. I know you know what I mean:) 
I've heard a lot of people talk about the show Fixer Upper on HGTV. I started watching it on Netflix this weekend and I'm hooked! If you love HGTV then you will love this show! We also watch LDS General Conference (if interested to find out more click here) and were uplifted and inspired. Here is one of my favorite quotes from that:

Have a fabulous day!

Follow on

3 comments:

  1. Fixer Upper is my addiction! Aren't Chip and Joanna the cutest!!! Love that too and boots!! Hope your week is off to a great start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit so cute!! Fixer Upper is amazing I can sit and watch the show all day

    ReplyDelete