Monday, June 8, 2015

What I Wore {6}

Happy Monday! We had a fun filled and productive weekend. I actually took pictures of what we did, so enjoy!

Friday night was our date night, so we went to Cafe Rio and a custard place called Ray's. Both were very yummy!
On Saturday we met up with some friends at a farmer's market. We ate donuts made by Mennonite people. They were huge and really good! 
After donuts we went grocery shopping and then I ombréd my friend's hair. Isn't it beautiful!?!!
Here's my church outfit from yesterday. I'm usually changed into something more comfortable ten minutes after we get home! Are any of you like that too?

Tomorrow it's all about PINEAPPLES!! Be sure to follow on one of the links below so you don't miss out!

Follow on

10 comments:

  1. The donut truck at the farmer's market looks like perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so yummy! With it being warm outside I could barely eat one but I wanted to eat more:)

      Delete
  2. you did a great job on your friends hair - it looks awesome!! Hope you have a great Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so cute!!! And I need a doughnut now for a Monday afternoon pick my up!!! :-) Hope your week is off to a great start!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need a doughnut every afternoon for a pick me up!:)

      Delete
  4. You did such an awesome job on your friend's hair! I love the ombre look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sometimes wish my hair was dark so I could do fun things like this to it!

      Delete
  5. Love spending the morning at a farmers market!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a first for us and it was lots of fun! We definitely have plans to go back.

      Delete