Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What's up Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with The Larson LingoMix & Match Family, and Pinterest Told Me To for....
What we're eating this week- BLTs, Fajitas, Fried Rice, Pizza. I made our meal plan for next month and I'm really excited about it!

What I'm reminiscing about- Being on vacation and not having anything to do or worry about.
Chincoteague Island, VA
What I'm loving- Fruit Loops! I usually don't eat cold cereal, but we've been snacking on it for the past week!

What we've been up to- Going to the gym, cutting hair, crafting, eating Fruit Loops:)

What I'm dreading- The humidity that comes with the heat! At least we have the pool:)

What I'm working on- A really cute 4th of July craft that I'll be posting about next week. Stay tuned!

What I'm excited about- Going to see our families in SEVEN weeks! I'm still looking for decently priced plane tickets. I've been looking on Kayak.com but do you have any cheaper sites you use??

What I'm watching/reading- I'm finishing the Dancing with the Star finale and starting The Bachelorette, but I'm not impressed so far. We'll see if I keep watching.

What I'm listening to- the ABC's...Baby B has an ipad app he plays with and that song keeps on playing and playing and playing.

What I'm wearing- I just gave a haircut so black capris and a black shirt. When I do hair I wear black because that's what we did in school and I don't want to get hair and color all over my good clothes.

What I'm doing this weekend- going to D.C. on Saturday!

What I'm looking forward to next month- We have NOTHING on our calendar for any of the Saturdays in June! I'm sure they will fill up but it's great to know we can do whatever we want!

What else is new- my garden plants are still alive! 

What is your favorite thing to grill in June? We don't have a grill, but if we did we would be grilling everything! Chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, vegetables!

Happy Hump Day!!

Follow on

6 comments:

  1. Girl the humidity here in the last few days has been brutal - I'm actually looking forward to a little reprieve from the rain! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals this week sound quite yummy to me! Enjoy your trip to DC - that's one of my favorites! I'm loving playing with my garden too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My college roommate is now a dentist! Good luck to your hubby in dental school! That is awesome!
    I am also watching the Bachelorette....not too impressed either.
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete