Friday, April 24, 2015

Fashion Friday// Striped Dresses

Happy Friday! 

Yesterday Baby B and I had some down time between going to the store and making dinner, so I decided to pull out the sidewalk chalk he got for Easter. Baby B thought it was more fun to throw the chalk and watch it break, than to actually draw on the sidewalk:)
 My husband is in the midst of finals and has been studying lots, so hopefully he loves our drawing for him!

I love doing Fashion Friday posts each week! I have noticed that striped dresses are in. They are so classy and can be dressed up with heels or wedges and jewelry. Or down with sandals and a jean jacket.

 I love dresses  2 & 5!


This week Baby B has been sick with a cold...at least that's what we think. He gets a bad cough every 2-3 weeks, that lasts a week and then is fine for 2-3 weeks, then it starts all over! It's a vicious cycle! Many people have asked if it's allergies and I don't think it is, just because I have had bad allergies the past 2 months. I would think if it's allergies that the coughing and stuff would be non stop. 

Does anyone else's child go through this? What helps them feel better?
I started a new Instagram and Twitter account for this blog! I would love for you to follow me!
Click here to follow on Instagram!

Click here to follow on Twitter!
I got this lovely box in the mail this week and I'm so excited to share what I thought of it's contents on the blog next week! It was my first beauty box and there was lots of good stuff inside! Plus it was only $5!! Score!!

If you are looking for a yummy snack. Pop some popcorn and dip it in Trader Joe's Sweet Chili Sauce.
It's amazing!

Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your welcome home sign is so sweet! I'm sure your husband loved seeing it when coming home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidewalk chalk is such fun -- whether you draw with it or just throw it (hehe :)) I got a Target Beauty Box this week too! Such a fantastic deal for only $5!! :) That sauce sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you got the beauty box! I'm usually so on-top of those things and missed it by a day.hahaha Hope Baby B is feeling better. BTW, this is my first visit to your blog. I know it can be difficult with a spouse going through professional school (my husband was a saint while I was in law school). Katie, one of the H54F co-hosts, has a husband finishing up his residency. I also had 2 sets of friends of where BOTH in professional school at the same time (one spouse was in law school and one was in med school for both couples)--I can't even imagine! Anyways, I'm following along on social media and Bloglovin' now:)

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog! We know of a few couples who are in dental and medical school at the same time, plus one of the wives had twins during school! I couldn't do that!

      Delete
  4. Oh yum! I love that TJ dipping sauce. I hadn't thought to eat it with popcorn! I buy their veggie pot sticker/dumpling thingys and dip them in that. So good! I hope finals are going alright for your husband. You sound like you're offering amazing support for him! I remember those study days well. My husband and I were married when he was in medical school (he's finishing up post-grad training now... FINALLY!). They were stressful days, but fun days too! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and thanks for linking up at H54F! (Following you now too on IG and Twitter!)

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me! I will have to try those pot stickers!

    ReplyDelete