Tuesday, March 17, 2015

High Shine Eyecolor

As a wife of a student, I am always looking for great deals on clothes and especially high quality makeup.
Before I stopped working and became a stay-at-home mom, I used my tip money, from working at the spa, to buy one of these Bare Minerals High Shine Eyecolors and it cost me around $12.
This weekend, while shopping at the outlets, I went into Bare Minerals and found these for $2.50 each! Whoo Hoo! The lady at the store said that they might become discontinued because of the price drop:( So I had to get another one(glisten). The tube lasts so long because a little goes a long ways. 
Left-Flash, Right-Glisten-these colors look like they are sold out online but I'm sure you can find them in a store still.
Here is what the applicator looks like:
I am wearing Glisten and it is now my go-to eye shadow!


No comments:

Post a Comment